To our patients,General and Cosmetic Dentistry is still open
and dental treatment remains a valid reason for you to leave home.
The practice will remain open unless further restrictions are implemented and it is mandated by the government or our associations that we close.
As we continue to see patients, we are doing our utmost to ensure your safety, according to the guidelines proposed by authorities, with the following protocols:
- Any person who is unwell must refrain from attending the practice for a minimum of 14 days.
- Any person who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 avoids attending the practice for 14 days.
- Help us minimise the amount of traffic within our clinic by limiting who you bring with you to the appointment.
- One parent per patient. Please do not bring siblings into the clinic.
- All patients are to wash / Sanitise hands prior to entering the surgeries. Hand soap and paper towel is provided for washing hands.
- All patients are to use mouthwash provided in the clinic prior to any clinical examination.
We are assessing the situation daily and will let you know of any changes.